Wednesday, April 23, 2008
I wanted to post my top ten reasons why Anna is my favorite traveling partner as well as my favorite partner, period.
10) She laughs a lot (Anna Nichole Smith :)
9) People open up to us and give us free things when they see her.
8) She can ride a bike with tunnel vision.
7) She reminds me that as long as your having a good time, it doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing.
6) She always is having a good time
5) She appreciates little flower boxes in windows ( I don't appreciate them but she makes me want to someday)
4) She laughs a lot (and to make this one different, she loves American history) Ask us anything about the USS Constitution and she'll know it!!
3) She loves good food (this is impt. to me because when I travel alone I usually take a can of tuna with some packaged relish)
2) She's more into people and places than souveniers.
1) She has showed me once more in Boston that as long as I know she's at the end of my literal or figurative 26.2 miles, I will endure so I can see her. Love you bird!