10) Looking out the window I see a pile of old tires, a horseback rider, a train, and a Lexus in the same field of view.
9) I learned that in a place like Benson the toothbrush could have been invented because in any bigger town it would have been called a teethbrush.
8) Free cookies on Health Fair Day -- sign of an awesome office manager
7) Cynthia, her mom, and her 98-year-old grandma
6) If the Suns lose no one in the office would know except for Laine
5) Awesome patients who show no fear of the 18-year-old, 26-year-old.
4) Great office staff to tell you where to fish, find candy, and fill out surveys.
3) Proves that in life there is still such thing as a free lunch.
2) Office is kept as cold as Alaska, right Janet?
1) Telling Anna at the end of the day how fun it is to work with two bald doctors!
For those who want in on one of the greatest secrets in the history of the world, Benson, AZ is one of the happiest places on earth. And they have soft-serve...