Monday, November 12, 2007

Valley Fever....

In our rosy little garret we've been having too much fun for a married couple. Today we just discovered if we concentrate and shuffle our feet around the house, without grounding out on anything, we can give each other shocks that will get our hearts racing. Adds a whole new rush to kissing! I haven't been as faithful at the blog as Anna Bird but I thought I'd add a few thoughts since I'm currently sitting in the eye of the med school hurricane. One week I see a lot of Anna and the next I don't, depending on which Fridays my exams fall. But we've had fun every week still. This past Wednesday Anna spent six hours painting our old neighbors new home and they invited us over for a steak dinner! We miss them since they were our first apartment friends. Anna has been awesome to them and hopefully the little girls can remember their "Wormon" neighbors when they see a couple missionaries walking down the road years from now.
On Friday we packed our bags and went to a session in the temple with the Hall's. We feasted at Buca de Beppo's after and then went to see Ryan and Stacey's new girl, Mabry. After spening the night at the Hall's, we had a great Saturday morning in the temple again and then, after stops at Mesa's Yogurt and Deseret Book, we headed home. On Sunday Anna and I spoke in sacrament meeting. The topic was prayer. Anna gave an incredible talk on prayer, the soul's sincere desire. I love watching her as she bears testimony because her arms and hands jump into the scene as she emphatically proclaims how awesome it is to know and talk with a loving Heavenly Father. Anna is all mind, body, and soul!! You'd think a young married couple would be sitting on the couch staring at each other after a couple months but we've been surprised how fast our schedule fills. In a matter of an hour after church we suddenly had plans for every evening of the night except Monday night, which is now filled with plans. Missionaries, scouts, dinners, home teaching, family...life has never been better.
Life is great in Tucson. This past week holds great memories. Some of the best include coming home at one in the morning after studying to see Anna on the couch, sleeping and waiting. Rarely do I make it in before she's up on her feet and hugging her warm body around mine. If that's too cheesy for you, I'll stop now:) Go Suns!!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Yeah for cheesy newlyweds. I still wish you guys were in Provo but I'm glad that life in Tucson is good. Good luck with test. Are you done with the Nervous Block yet Spennie? Annie, I forgot to tell you on the phone, but thank you for my much expected message on Linz's bday!

Martha said...

I just re-read my first comment. Don't ask me what "Good luck with test" means.